My latest headphone review is of the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air. With the popularity of the Apple AirPods, it’s no surprise that other companies are coming out with their version of this product. Having never used the Apple AirPods, I can’t make a direct comparison. However, having spent a while using the Liberty Air SoundBuds, you can now read my Rapid Review of these excellent SoundBuds.
- Graphene-Enhanced Sound: Pioneering audio technology delivers highly accurate sound with superior clarity.
- Crystal-Clear Calls: Listen and talk through both earpieces. Noise-cancelling microphones eliminate background noise and enhance voice pick-up for flawless communication.
- Leading Playtime: Get up to 5 hours of music from a single charge. The charging case takes the total playtime to 20 hours.
- Integrated Touch Control: Use the earbuds to answer calls and play, pause, and skip music on-the-go.
- What You Get: Liberty Air true-wireless earphones, charging case, XS/S/M/L EarTips, 60 cm micro USB cable, user manual, 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
The Liberty Airs come with many EarTips so you will be sure to find one that fits comfortably. I was able to use the set that came pre-attached to the SoundBuds. What impressed me the most about the Liberty Air SoundBuds was how light they were. I fully expected them to fall out when doing exercise, and I even shook my head from side to side to see if they would fall out, and they never did.
The Liberty Air SoundBuds is a smart looking product. I was pleased with how small they were, and I liked the black finish. They didn’t look cheap and plastic like some headphones can.
In my opinion, the most critical aspect of any headphone is sound quality. The Liberty Air SoundBuds deliver a pleasing sound experience. At full volume, they are loud enough. Although they don’t come with the option to change the EQ settings, I didn’t particularly notice this. You can’t control the volume on the SoundBuds themselves; this has to be done on your device.
One of the most impressive aspects of these headphones was quality when making phone calls. I didn’t come across any loss of signal, and the voice clarity was crystal clear.
I found the Liberty Air SoundBuds extremely simple to set up and use. As you can see from the graphic below, you can control your SoundBuds using the sensor built into the buds. I did find the controls a little unresponsive at times, but with some practice, I was able to achieve the desired function first time.
Battery and charging
The SoundCore Liberty Airs come with a charging carry case which allows you to charge the earpods for a number of cycles. When testing, I was able to charge my earpods at least 3 times with a full charge cycle. Each cycle lasted around the advertised time of 5 hours.
The Liberty Air SoundBuds is an excellent option for people who want all of the features of a good quality pair of SoundBuds with a more palatable price tag. I highly recommend this product.
Rapid Reviews UK Rating
You can purchase the Liberty Air SoundBuds on Amazon by using the link below.